A fast-growing agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their team!
The Account Manager is expected to have strong commercial skills and be able to upsell/cross-sell and negotiate in a client-facing environment. Additionally, the Account Manager will optimize the ongoing campaigns in order to reach maximum potential and best results for the clients. The Account Manager will integrate new advertisers, and work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and campaign-related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with advertisers. This position entails focus on campaign management through campaign performance analysis, campaign optimization and maximizing relationships for new opportunities.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Manage campaigns on Ad Serving Platform from integration through launch.
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign, ongoing Optimization and review daily reports.
- Assist in the technical aspects of Advertiser integration (both new and ongoing).
- Reconcile Advertiser accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for upselling new products to the entire client portfolio.
- Assist in the technical aspects of Advertiser integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary technical guidance to the Advertiser.
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Attending client meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Must feel comfortable with analytical data.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management, and peers.
- Bachelor degree – a must.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities, good prioritization skills.
- Self-Motivator and goal-oriented.
- Sales oriented, strong ability to negotiate.
- Detailed oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.