An investment banking company is looking for an Administrative Assistant with Reception Duties to join their team!
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and should be comfortable working in a fast paced, teamwork oriented environment, while working independently.
- Managing busy calendars and travel schedules.
- Booking air travel and lodging for the team.
- Answering phones, interacting with senior business people and company executives.
- Working with top tier clients.
- Completing expense reports.
- Coordinating logistics for external and internal meetings.
- Inputting information and accessing data in the Client Relationship Management tool.
- Printing and binding presentation materials.
- Covering reception desk and duties.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpretation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in Outlook.
- Ability to exhibit confidentiality, discretion, and tact.
- Excellent English with proficiency in Hebrew. (correspondence in English)
- Previous experience in administration required. (min. 1 year)
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with "Administrative Assistant" in the subject or register on our job portal https://lnkd.in/gfPnRnY and apply directly!