A world-renowned leader in digital knowledge transfer, technological solutions, and cyber services is looking for a highly organized and effective Admissions Advisor/Sales professional to drive the digital marketing and brand awareness campaigns to the next generation of digital technology professionals!
Possibility to work from home or the office in Ramat Gan.
Working hours: From4 pm to 1AM, Monday to Thursday + Saturday night.
- Perform outbound calls based on web inquiries and warm-leads to provide additional information regarding the company to potential students
- Express and share program details and career opportunities with inquiring potential students to build interest and excitement
- Answer questions and offer other information as requested or needed
- Conduct thoughtful and comprehensive phone screens with inquiring potential students to evaluate individual goodness of fit and appropriateness for the program
- 1+ years working in a Call Center environment and/or as an Admissions Advisor in a higher education environment
- 1+ years of experience working in Education or similar field PREFERRED
- Experience cultivating relationships via phone to educate, evaluate and motivate warm-leads
- Exceptional phone presence and the ability to build strong and impactful relationships telephonically
- Willing to meet the challenge of working in a fast growing hi-tech company
- Can effectively manage a variety of complex initiatives in varying environments and cultures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines and projects
- Highly motivated and determined to reach target-driven goals
- Excellent command of the English language, in both written and verbal communications
- Behavioral elements such as adaptability, resilience, resourcefulness, enthusiastic and meticulous are highly preferred
For more information or to apply send your CV to email@example.com with “Admissions Advisor" in the subject or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il