A cyber intelligence company in Rehovot is looking to for an assistant to join their investigations team.
The ideal candidate must have a can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Coordinate with investigation team and clients.
- Liaison with Law Firms regarding cases
- Conduct a wide array of database checks and case management
- Research, gather investigative data, assemble/compile information for agents’ use in investigations
- Draft Reports of Investigation and Case Synopsis
- Compile reports or provide briefings on the performance statistics and progress of cases
- Perform a variety of administrative duties to support geographically-remote team members, including routing electronic messages, travel arrangements, schedule training, or other duties
- Assist in the research, preparation, coordination, delivery and follow-up actions on program operations
- Prepare charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in tracking and reporting program activities
- Assist in accomplishing case research and trial preparation
- Mother tongue level English, other languages an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A qualified typist is required with a proficiency in the Microsoft Suite
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently with little supervision