FairFly is a well-funded company, currently in hyper-growth mode and looking for a talented Backend Developer to join its R&D team and to report directly to the CTO & Co-Founder.
FairFly, a young Tel Aviv based startup on the verge of disrupting the corporate travel industry and about to greatly expand its product offering, is looking for a Backend engineer
If you are looking to join a fast pace positive environment, and want to take part in solving a world-wide problem as part of a company that managed to achieve 300% growth in 2020 - FairFly is the place for you! :)
· Help clients potentially save millions of dollars in travel expenses.
· Help build a complex system that manages billions of dollars in Air Spend and tracks hundreds of millions of data points automatically. (We mainly use Python and Kotlin).
· Help FairFly grow its product offering and potential client base considerably.
The position is mostly about:
o Backend services, infrastructure and data pipelines
o Complex business logic and filtering
o Fare tracking optimization
· 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering.
· C.S Degree from a leading academic institution or work experience from an elite relevant unit in the army.
· Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale application (e.g., solving bottlenecks, improving architecture to solve scale issues in time).
· Experience with Django/Python or Java
· Experience deploying to Linux environments
· Experience connecting to 3rd party APIs using REST/SOAP
· People person, strong team player and able to give and receive feedback, always looking to improve and learn.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Familiarity with the Travel Industry and specifically working with GDS (Sabre/Amadeus/Travelport) APIs
· Involvement in open-source projects or cool side projects
· Familiarity with agile, scrum and continuous-everything methodologies
If you think FairFly is the place for you, please send your CV to email@example.com!