China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) is one of the biggest constructions and infrastructure groups in the world.
We are operating in Israel for the past 30 years and doing complex projects such as Carmel tunnels and the Red Line of Tel Aviv metropolitan mass transit system.
Our company is looking for a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible bookkeeper to join our finance team. As the company continues to grow rapidly, the bookkeeper will be responsible for accounting duties, payroll processing (+200 employees) and payments to our suppliers.
This person will report to CCECC Israel, Finance manager.
The work will from our HQ based in Tel Aviv. What will you actually be doing? * Responsible for payroll processing of +200 employees
· Reviewing the corporate hours reporting system (TimeWatch)
· Manage corporate payments to suppliers
· Responsible on government payments
· Prepare various analysis on the company costs and revenues
· Supporting in Issuing receipts to clients
· Prepare materials for annual audits and reviews.
· Assist in month end closing process: preparing various WP as accrued expenses, Prepaid costs etc.
· Deposit checks in the bank and making payments in the post office as required.
· Other finance tasks as required by the company
What should you bring to the table?
· Certified bookkeeper (Minimum level 2. Type 3 is an advantage)
· Certified payroll administrator
· 5+ years bookkeeping experience within a multi-national company - Advantage
· High-level English (both spoken and written)
· Experience working with Hashavshevet
· Experience working with Michpal
· Strong Excel skills - Strong Advantage
· Experience working with TimeWatch - advantage
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Team player and service-oriented
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
Why you will love this job?
· Opportunity to grow and maximize your potential
· Working in international environment
· We appreciate our employees and investing in their working satisfaction.
· Full range of benefits such as pension and education fund
interested? send Danny your cv : firstname.lastname@example.org