Brix Software Ltd provides R&D services for an American bank called Cross River Bank. The software we create has allowed Cross River to provide more than $13 billion in loans to 480,000+ businesses in the US since the start of the Covid pandemic until now, saving about 1.4 million jobs for Americans.
We have doubled in size since last July! We are in hyper growth mode (we hit over 100 people this year!), with no stop in the near future!
If you're looking for the next step in your career, with a positive impact product, where you value your work-life balance and working from home (or in our office in Jerusalem), this is for you!
Junior Test Automation Engineer
· Implement and execute automation testing of APIs and web apps, on a scrum team of 3-5 people
· Constantly improve the overall quality of our product through automation testing methods, processes, and CI/CD methods, while providing scalability for the future
· Collaborate with the development team on a regular basis about test requirements, new product features and other development updates
· Manage end to end automation test development, focusing on writing and testing the code (about 70% of the time), and 30% manual QA testing
· Write STD testcases to accompany the automatic tests
· 1+ years’ experience in creating test automation scripts using Java or C# and RestAPIs
· Experience with CI platforms, preferably TeamCity or Jenkins
· Deep understanding of OO programming
· Strong hands-on design, coding and debugging skills
· Strong background implementing only best practices in your test automation processes
· Experience writing STD testcases for automatic tests
· High level of English (both written and spoken) and conversational Hebrew
It's a bonus if you have:
· Experience using Apache JMeter, Appium, Selenium, multithreading
· Experience with mobile testing
· Background in manual QA