Brix Software Ltd provides R&D services for an American bank called Cross River Bank. The software we create has allowed Cross River to provide more than $13 billion in loans to 480,000+ businesses in the US since the start of the Covid pandemic until now, saving about 1.4 million jobs for Americans.
We have doubled in size since last July! We are in hyper growth mode (we hit over 100 people this year!), with no stop in the near future!
If you're looking for the next step in your career, with a positive impact product, where you value your work-life balance and working from home (or in our office in Jerusalem), this is for you!
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3r47gg3
· Implement and execute automation testing of APIs and web apps, as the ‘’go to’’ Automation Developer on a scrum team of 3-5 people
· Constantly improve the overall quality of our product through automation testing methods, processes, and CI/CD methods, while providing scalability for the future
· Collaborate with the development team on a regular basis about test requirements, new product features and other development updates
· Manage end to end automation test development, focusing on writing and testing the code (about 80% of the time), with a small emphasis on building new automation infrastructure (about 20%)
· Write STD test cases to accompany the automatic tests
· At least 4+ years experience in creating test automation scripts using Java or C#, Selenium and RestAPIs
· Experience with CI platforms, preferably TeamCity or Jenkins
· Deep understanding of OO programming
· Strong hands-on design, coding and debugging skills
· Strong background implementing only best practices in your test automation processes
· High level of English (both written and spoken) and conversational Hebrew
· Bonus points if you have Apache JMeter, Appium, multithreading, and experience with mobile testing