Brix Software Ltd provides R&D services for an American bank called Cross River Bank. The software we create has allowed Cross River to provide more than $13 billion in loans to 480,000+ businesses in the US since the start of the Covid pandemic until now, saving about 1.4 million jobs for Americans.
We have doubled in size since last July! We are in hyper growth mode (we hit over 100 people this year!), with no stop in the near future!
If you're looking for the next step in your career, with a positive impact product, where you value your work-life balance and working from home (or in our office in Jerusalem), this is for you!
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3tw3OeR
· Build and support Zendesk processes and workflows in an already matured and existing environment
· Automate Zendesk tasks to support our internal departments and Enterprise level clients
· Provide some technical support relating to our internal applications, including trouble shooting and system update related errors
· Collaborate closely with internal departments including Development, IT, Implementations, Operations and Relationship Management
· Work closely with the team in the US (East to West Coast)
· 3+ years experience developing in Zendesk
· In depth knowledge of how to code or script in Zendesk
· Ability to work at least 2 days a week US hours (ie 15:00/16:00-24:00)
· Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English to be able to work hand-in-hand and communicate with the team in the US
It’s a bonus if you have:
· Some working knowledge of databases, SQL queries and reading log files
· Experience with network concepts, firewalls or Postman
· Experience in banking or fintech field
· Entrepreneurial background