A growth stage startup is seeking an energetic and creative business development professional who is technology savvy and can lead complex partnerships with large global OEMs. You will have responsibility for developing alliances and managing execution. This leader will join the company's management to turn sophisticated technology and transformative impact for their users and community into commercial viability and success.
- Lead the identification and engagement of potential enterprise customers and strategic partners, and run the end-to-end sales process.
- Contribute to processes and build new ones as needed for company’s business development.
- Run and participate in product demos; craft compelling sales material.
- Participate in product roadmap build-out discussions based on knowledge of the market and partner/client needs.
- Work closely with CEO and the Head of Partnerships to evaluate new opportunities and turn partnerships and pilots into sales.
- Share progress on revenue development in metric reporting meetings with management team.
- A capable, confident, hands-on, proactive BD leader with a strong command of our product offering and the problems of our customers.
- Ability to develop market opportunities and relationships with partners, with experience in conducting software OEMs, and/or an SDK/API processes.
- Prospecting, qualifying, operations and negotiating skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Technical background and ready to expand engineering knowledge.
- A clear, concise, and compelling communicator.
- Startup attitude/mentality - i.e. moving fast, comfortable with ambiguity, highly energetic and proactive, and hands-on.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for meaningful social impact.
- Able to commute, when needed, to their office in Ramat Gan
- Familiarity with ML generally, and voice tech specifically Prior startup experience
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please send your CV to