Monday – Friday
Business Hours (GMT-5)
The Client Concierge is a highly client interactive role and will spend a lot of time interfacing with
clients over the phone, and email as well as managing billing processes for the company.
-Answering the main company phone line during the entire shift and routing incoming calls. Calls will
either be routed to staff if needed, create support tickets based on calls, and even manage the
occasional angry or impatient end user.
- Work with the internal team on processing invoices and other orders that have to be billed out to
clients. Some orders must be paid in advance so they have to be processed and paid before the internal
team can proceed with the order.
- Work with QuickBooks and 2 other software products to manage monthly billing. Many invoices are
generated on the 15th of the month and the Client Concierge will need to process and adjust them as
- Even though we have software that sends reminders on overdue invoices you will have to
professionally chase clients to get invoices paid. This could mean negotiating or investigating invoices
that get disputed or questioned.
- Develop a good relationship with clients when it’s an emergency, working with the Service Manager to
get requests handled when needed.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English (mother tongue) to interface with clients and end-users
- A high level of patience and professionalism and ability to react quickly to different situations over the
- Excellent phone skills for managing callers
- Confidence to speak to clients to get overdue invoices paid and sometimes have to reconcile situations
if a client disputes billing
- Work inside QuickBooks and other IT software platforms to create tickets, invoices, and manage
monthly and weekly billing processes
- Very nice and pleasant manner since this is very important in managing end-users
- Previous customer service experience is highly desirable and willing to train in billing processes
- At least some technical knowledge in basic MSP / IT terminology is desired
Send your CV subject "Client Concierge" to: