We are looking for an experienced senior developer to join our growing CRM team. This dynamic position will focus on building, integrating, testing, and deploying custom CRM solutions within Salesforce, and provides an excellent opportunity for senior developers with broad development experience to get into the ever-growing Salesforce ecosystem, as well as join an industry-leading, internationally recognized FX and CFD Broker.
Must be eligible to work in Israel
English at a professional level (written and verbal)
· 5+ years of strong experience with Java-script, Java development (Core Java 8 + concurrency / Spring Framework), and HTML
· 3+ years of strong experience with relational databases and SQL. Oracle/PostgreSQL experience is especially a plus.
· Thorough knowledge of coding best practices, and general OOP concepts and design patterns
· Experience in integrating systems using SOAP/REST Services
· Experience with advanced APEX programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, and efficient, reliable trigger handling preferred. Asynchronous operations will be considered an advantage
· Experience in working with Force Bulk API and the Metadata API is preferred.
· A passion for working within an Agile development methodology and collaborative team environment
· A detail-oriented approach prioritizing great quality of work and high standards
· Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage several projects per sprint
· Strong interest in creating unique solutions which directly impact business success is a plus
· Strong interest in automation and business process improvement endeavors is a plus
· Interest in building a career within the Salesforce ecosystem, including the opportunity to obtain multiple industry-recognized certifications, is a plus
· Interest in learning Salesforce Lightning Experience components is a plus
· Experience with Visualforce, Triggers, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Force Bulk API and Metadata API is a plus
· Experience with Heroku PaaS is a plus
Office Location: Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem (Work is from home until government restrictions are lifted.)
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week; Sunday-Thursday OR Monday-Friday, with Friday as a shortened day. (PLUS 20 vacation days a year and holidays)
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
Review the firm’s website thoroughly: www.fxcm.com/uk