PowerInbox, the leading digital monetization platform, is looking for their next Digital Marketing Manager! This role will work directly with the VP of Marketing to develop and execute strategy across all digital and traditional marketing channels.
This is an amazing time to join the company as they're moving towards becoming a personalized messaging platform for digital publishers. This is a great opportunity for a marketer to gain invaluable experience re-building a brand & developing new messaging, gaining experience in a growing industry, & creating and executing go-to market strategies.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
· Increase problem and solution awareness - creating ongoing email campaigns and social ads (Google AdWords, FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Manage marketing automation (Hubspot) - including developing & launching email nurture campaigns, creating landing pages, email newsletters, etc.
· Acquire new leads through digital programs, including web, SEO, social media, PPC campaigns, etc.
· Provide marketing support for conferences & events
· Content creation - infographics, blogs, social media posts, etc.
· Work with a design team to develop marketing collateral
What we're looking for:
· Native English (required)
· At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently
· Proactive, flexible, & adaptable
· Tech-savvy, comfortable with Office suite
About PowerInbox: PowerInbox provides comprehensive, multichannel digital monetization solutions that help publishers and marketers drive new revenue with personalized subscriber engagement. Venture backed, PowerInbox supports over 150 million unique users a month from more than 600 leading publishers including The Atlantic, Bonnier, Hearst, and Salem Web Network.
To apply: email Jordan (email@example.com) with your CV and with any questions!