A leading e-Commerce company is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join their TLV team!
The ideal candidate will create, implement and optimize all acquisition and retention email marketing campaigns, overseeing all aspects of the campaigns from copy and design to technical implementation, as well as maintain promotion-focused landing pages, banners, and push notifications.
This role will require a strong blend of analytics, innovative content creation, and campaign execution to drive customer engagement, retention, and growth.
-Develop and manage hands-on their retention marketing strategy, in channels such as email, SMS, Push Notifications and more.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities, inclusive of campaign set-up, A/B testing, scheduling and deployment of all outbound customer-facing emails (marketing, trigger, lifecycle and transactional emails).
- QA campaigns to ensure creative content, linking and copy are accurate.
- Monitor email performance and maintain weekly reporting.
- Provide actionable insight s and opportunities to optimize campaign performance.
- Continually build, test, and analyze customer segments and personalization to better engage, retain and reactivate their customers.
- Support the Retention Marketing Team with project management for multiple marketing campaigns, ensure quality execution, and secure approvals from key stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders from the Creative, Data Science, Product, Vendor Marketing and Merchandising teams.
- Track email best-practices and monitor industry trends to proactively make recommendations.
- Minimum of 1-2 years email marketing experience: developing and / or managing strategic email initiatives.
- Experience with e-commerce or with retail brands is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience building multi-channel marketing campaigns with marketing automation tools.
- Experience in collaborating with other teams including but not limited to: design, content, marketing operations, product marketing, and development.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong project / time management skills.
- Experience with mobile marketing including push, in-app and SMS is highly desirable.
For more information or to apply send your CV to email@example.com with "Email Marketing Manager" in the subject or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il