Have experience with brands? Emails? With this job you will be in charge of planning, creating, and analyzing the brand email campaigns. Interested? This company a fast-growing diamond bridal jewelry e-commerce retailer is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join its Herzliya-based marketing team.
· Build emails in HTML in accordance with industry standards and best practices
· Ensure responsive (mobile-friendly) email templates that include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions
· Create campaigns in email delivery system, including audience segment rules, timing, and analysis of campaign performance
· Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer life-cycle to maximize sales.
· Carry out segmentation of the database and implement according to marketing strategies.
· A/B test various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
· Track and report email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
· Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
· Work closely with the Head of CRM to develop a clear CRM strategy.
· Proficient in HTML, CSS3 (strong technical orientation, feels comfortable with code)
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven marketer with the ability to optimize performance based on data
· Previous email marketing experience - a PLUS
· Excellent written communication and content skills.
· Native-level English (spoken and written) and familiarity with US consumer market
· Must have the ability to multi-task, stay well-organized, and have attention to detail
· Collaborative and able to interact with cross-functional teams, including creative, media, and developers
For more information or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Email Marketing Specialist" in the subject or apply directly via