A growing eCommerce tech start-up is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track record of success in global software sales to join their Tel Aviv team.
Working Days: Mon – Fri
- Manage the full sales cycle, including contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing deals in International markets.
- Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, advising on impactful solutions while demonstrating ROI and long-term strategic value
- Become a product expert and deliver customer-tailored demonstrations to interested prospects via web-conference.
- Become an expert in Visual AI and the Retail market, learn how to position the company and educate prospects.
- Thorough and proper qualification of customer needs and requirements.
- Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and company counsel.
- Manage pipeline and documentation.
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quarterly revenue quotas.
- Minimum 3 years of international enterprise software sales experience
- Proven Track record of consistent over-achievement with commitment to a process- driven sales approach
- High level of organization and the ability to work multiple critical opportunities at once
- Outstanding communication and people skills – Remote, written, and face to face
- A personality that thrives in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales cycle and dynamic environment
- You love collaborating internally, and you’re business-savvy with a can-do attitude, impeccable integrity, and organizational standards
- Experience with Salesforce.com- a plus
- Native English or at mother tongue level –Must
For more information or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Enterprise Account Executive" in the subject or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il