Gett is looking for an experienced freelance website administrator to support our website activities. It’s more than just implementing tasks - we’re looking for someone who is creative, independent and has the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders.
This is a FREELANCE position.
On the day-to-day, the website administrator will:
• Manage and maintain the website.
• Create new pages based on existing templates, support with editing existing content, provide support and guidance for teams for using WordPress.
• Create, change, manage any advanced settings in WordPress, such as lead forms.
• Manage A/B tests with required modifications in WordPress and/or configuration in Google Optimize.
• Regulate and manage access for users.
• Manage SEO and Accessibility improvements as technical detailed tasks to add for the Dev backlog.
• Analyze site performance: Monitor traffic, site loading speed, conversions and agreed website KPIs, highlights issues, and works to optimize them.
• Be an active part of the process of determining ways we can improve usability.
• Highly experienced with maintaining and managing WordPress websites - must.
• Very good communication skills: This person will be responsible for working cross-functionally across the organization.
• Experience with Asana / other project management platforms.
• Familiar with current web standards.
• Understanding of web analytics, such as Google Analytics.
• Experience with A/B testing and website QA is a plus.
• Google Optimize, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch is a plus.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.