An E-commerce company with offices in Tel Aviv is searching for an highly-driven, creative rockstar to join their Product Development team as an Industrial Designer!
The ideal candidate has a phenomenal eye for design, a user-centered design philosophy, and a real understanding of how to undertake Design For Manufacture.
- Bringing product briefs into physical life
- Creating preliminary sketches, illustrations, storyboards, detailed CADs and virtual models
- Carrying out multiple projects, at varying stages of completion, across a diverse range of sectors and product categories
- Communicating with manufacturers to optimize your designs for manufacture, with respect to feasibility, cost and other factors
- Testing, iterating on and establishing manufacturing quality standards for the final product
- Assisting Head of Product in evaluating potential manufacturing partners
You'll report to the Head of Product, and will receive detailed product briefs which outline a product's goals, key features, and target audience.
Besides exceptional design skills, and experience with manufacturers, we are looking for a naturally curious person who has a drive to bring amazing products into existence.
This role provides a great opportunity to gain experience in creating products and brands that compete hard in today's e-commerce environment.
- You have a phenomenal eye for design and meticulous attention to detail
- You’re organized and excellent at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are able to apply your design thinking outside of your own specific discipline
- Your design process is oriented around an empathetic understanding of your target user
- You know how to balance taking ownership of your projects with being a team player
- You are a natural problem solver
- You have good English communication skills (written and verbal)
You have experience:
- in a reasonably wide range of different types of products, including electronics.
- in creating products from start to finish, from ideation, to user testing to manufacture.
- working with manufacturers (bonus if you have experience working with Chinese factories)
- with key design software, especially CAD
For more information or to apply send your CV to email@example.com with "Industrial Designer" in the subject or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il