A global networking company is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marcom Manager to join their growing marketing team!
As a Branding & Communications Manager, you’ll be responsible for many initiatives and activities aimed at enhancing the global brand. You’ll identify and manage communications aspects in the company, internally and externally and generate all kinds of marketing assets to drive awareness, traffic, education, and affinity for the brand and its products.
- Propose, plan, design, and present a full range of high-impact messaging collaterals including: infographics, presentations, social media graphics, publications (whitepapers, one-sheets, etc), and web/mobile-based visuals
- Understand customers’ pain points and build messages to meet their needs throughout the user and customer journey and touchpoints
- Work with sales and initiate activities to translate customers’ feedbacks into actionable missions to improve products and messages
- Leverage data-driven marketing insights to better understand customers and represent the voice of the user internally
- Build the marketing events calendar and manage all aspects of both, physical & online events (preparations, content, KPIs, ROI measurement)
- PR/AR, strategy & execution
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a marketing role
- English Mother-tongue Level - Must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly in communicating messages via presentations and marketing materials
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to make decisions quickly and execute tasks independently
- Must understand various social media platforms and how they are used
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Understanding of cloud computing; knowledge of IT infrastructure - a major plus
- Experienced in working with presentation softwares
- Analytical abilities
- Other language such as French, Spanish or German