A fast-growing diamond bridal jewelry ecommerce retailer based in Herzliya is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist and a PPC Manager to join its team.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be in charge of planning, creating and analyzing daily campaigns primarily across email and SMS, maximizing monetization across various customer segments.
- +3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS (strong technical orientation, feels comfortable with code).
- Strong analytical skills including comfort with Excel, and data-driven marketer with ability to optimize performance based on data.
- Understanding of CRM processes with a background in customer conversion, and retention strategies.
- Native-level English (spoken and written) and familiarity with US consumer market.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborative.
- A fast learner who is enthusiastic, creative and a self-starter.
The PPC Manager will Create, manage, monitor performance & optimize campaigns. This includes budget management - monthly distribution and daily bidding.
- 2+ years of experience in campaign management with large-scale advertising budgets – Must.
- Experience in data analysis, reporting and generating insights from data- Must.
- Excellent communication skills – Must.
- Familiarity with Google analytics – Advantage.
- Team player, proactive, motivated and organized.
- Self-learning abilities.
- Ability to multitask and manage across different priorities.
- Fluent English skills (writing and speaking).
If you would like to learn more, feel free to send your CV to email@example.com with the name of the position as the subject and I am happy to give more details!