A mobile web-based game developer company based in Herzliya is searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to work closely with the marketing department and other departments in the company.
If you are an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines, this is the perfect fit for you.
You will contribute to existing marketing programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals.
- Coordination and follow-up of ongoing department tasks and projects.
- Responsibility for process management and working with other departments like finance, legal, PR, HR, and IT.
- Collaborate with the company’s creative department to produce promotional materials.
- Communicating and building work relationships with external partners and other company departments in order to promote tasks and projects.
- Follow-ups on action items and workflows.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing data.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes and workflows.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools and services.
- Support the contracts and invoice process.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and visits by coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High operational skills
- Problem-solving proficiency
- Good procedures understanding
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Excellent presentation skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel, PowerPoint, and Google docs.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Discretion, accuracy, and good attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please send your CV to email@example.com with "marketing coordinator" as the subject line or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il