A top mobile gaming company is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to joins their Business Performance department.
The department builds, operate, and optimize the processes across the entire company through the top of the art analytical capabilities & product understanding.
The scope of responsibility of this team includes budget optimization for user acquisition for our games at the scope of tens of million dollars per game, analysis of game profitability and long term potential, analysis of the players behavior, player game funnel and reaction to new game features and offers, and many more.
- Be an analytical focal point for anything related to UA, New user performance KPIs, monthly budget planning, tests and performance monitoring.
- Be a focal point for anything related to new players performance and KPIs across our range of games, strategic planning, user segmentation, tests and growth opportunities identification.
- Daily support of ongoing analytical needs of the marketing department managers & teams.
- Establish and monitor success metrics that measure and explain the impact of the marketing activities.
- Ability to work across multiple data sources in order to research and capture the full activity.
- Design and initiate new features and reports to monitor & give insights on the marketing activity, using the marketing in-house BI system (for example, LTV, ROI forecasting, automatic rules).
- Collaborate with the game analysis team and the game studios to monitor and optimize our players experience, maximizing their retention in our games.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of previous experience as a data analyst.
- Proven experience with measuring online success and identifying optimization opportunities.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing metrics (user funnel, user acquisition KPI’s).
- Experience in researching large amounts of raw data and a technical orientation.
-SQL Server and Google bigQuery experience.
- High level of proficiency in SQL & Excel (Python - an advantage).
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for Gaming – an advantage.
- B.A/BSc in an analytical field such Statistics, Industrial Engineering or similar from a leading university.
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing Data Analyst" as the subject line or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il