A leading cyber security company is looking for a Creative Marketing Designer, with a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels, to join their team!
You will be working closely with the marketing team and will be responsible for executing campaigns, social, website and so much more.
- Work with the marketing team to create sharp, beautiful, professional presentations and documents, including one-pagers and other collateral.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design online campaigns, including social media assets, newsletter design, infographics, and additional material as needed.
- Generate templates that can easily be repurposed by other team members
- Ongoing design for our website, developing new components while working on a clear design system.
- Collaborate with freelance designers on overflow work, overseeing their work and making sure that they are in line with the ActiveFence brand and design standards.
- Cross department work
- A portfolio showcasing a wide spectrum of creative work — must include branding and UX/UI projects.
- High proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch/Figma, (etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Slides and Docs
- 3-4 years experience in online brand and marketing design.
- Web design experience.
- High level of written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- Organized and task-oriented.
This is an individual contributor role, with mostly hands-on work, though some oversight of freelancers will be required.
For more information or to apply send your CV to email@example.com with "Marketing Designer" in the subject