An iconic cosmetic brand is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator
to join their Tel Aviv team!
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations throughout the production life cycle, and that the projects are delivered on time, and to the highest quality standards.
- Plans, schedules, executes and directs production activities
- Distributes work orders to departments, denoting number, type, and proposed completion date of units to be produced
- Confers with department supervisors to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods
- Maintains inventory of materials and parts needed to complete production;
- Places orders for supplies and services
- Produces detailed reports, meeting notes, and notifications
- Develops and distributes production schedules and work orders to departments
- Reviews documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities
- Follows company policies in regards to CSST
- Completes assigned special projects
- The entire work is in English!
- Bachelor degree in business administration and / or related fields
- 2 years of similar experience as a Purchasing Coordinator or in related filed
- English Native/Fluent speaking and writing. Hebrew – advantaged.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in an International company – advantaged.
- Attention to details.
- Organized & with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a team player.
- Independent (self-motivation).
- Planning and analytic skills
For more information or to apply send your CV to email@example.com with “Purchasing Coordinator" in the subject or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il