Ottopia is looking for an experiences QA Engineer - email email@example.com with your resume
What We Need You To Do
1. Define test strategy and test plan based on software development plan.
2. Write detailed test cases based on requirements and test plan.
3. Create and maintain the traceability of requirements and test cases.
4. Design and develop test tools and test scripts to automate the testing, including test cases and test workflow.
5. Prepare test reports, provide initial issue analysis, and contribute to bug fixes.
6. Setup and configure necessary test equipment and environments for test execution and automation. Test environments may include simulation or target hardware.
7. Participate in the continuous improvement of test processes and methodologies.
Who Are We Seeking
1. 4+ years of software quality assurance or test automation experience in embedded or automotive systems.
2. Product development or testing experience in the fields of communication systems and video compression.
3. Good programming skills in common languages, such as Python.
4. Strong experience with test automation frameworks and scripting.
5. Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools.
6. Knowledge of Scrum/Agile software development process.
7. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
8. Self-motivated, able to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, a quick-learner and able to work in a very fast-paced work environment
9. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, coordination skills, and interpersonal skills.
10. Experience with vehicle communication network protocol (e.g. CAN) as a plus.
11. Previous startup experience as a plus.