Ottopia is hiring a Robotics Software Engineer - email email@example.com your resume or questions.
What We Need You To Do
1. Design and develop features and algorithms with focus on performance and real-time.
2. Research new technologies and implement them into Ottopia’s product.
3. Contribute to tools that make your work more effective.
4. Integrate your code into our customers’ stack which are running the world’s autonomous machines e.g. cars, forklifts, delivery robots, trucks and others.
5. Write a lot of C++.
Who Are We Seeking
1. B.Sc/M.Sc in one of computer science, electrical/computer engineering or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 years in C++ programming in embedded platforms.
3. Experience in all phases of end-to-end development from requirements and design to product deployment.
4. Experience in algorithms implementation in C++.
5. Experience with vehicle communication network protocols (CAN).
6. Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning concepts as a plus.
7. Experience in Robotics / Autonomous Software stack as a plus.
8. Experience in Python as a plus.
9. Previous startup experience as a plus.