A well funded start-up that develops cutting edge toys is looking for a Sales Development Manager to join their growing Tel Aviv team!
Candidates should be highly motivated, and an energetic SDR to introduce a new product to the Corporate Gifting ecosystem at medium size to enterprise level businesses.
- Responsible for targeting, engaging, and creating opportunities with targeted accounts. The Accounts will focus on HR managers that manage Welfare activities / Employee experience/
- Drive revenues by developing a targeted sales pipeline and building business relationships with relevant HR managers within each organization
- Conduct tailored presentations to showcase company products and its various customization capabilities
- As required, attend regional events and lead effective demos for prospects
- Continually educate yourself on the competitive landscape, value propositions, and on prospecting best practices.
- 2-4 years in a prior SDR role
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Outstanding English written and verbal communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Prior experience in Employee Experience/Welfare / Events / SWAG sales - Big Advantage