A fast-growing startup with proven product-market fit and a steady revenue stream is looking for a Sales Operations & CRM Specialist to join their growing team in Petach Tikva!
- Be a fundamental member of the sales team, reporting to EVP Revenue
- Support in driving the GTM strategy which encompasses all aspects of sales, forecast & pipeline management, and sales compensation.
- Lead both operational and strategic initiatives, including delivering the strategic plan, sales organizational design/alignment, sales compensation, Salesforce data analysis and improvements in Salesforce effectiveness, forecast and pipeline management. This will ultimately help scale business effectively..
- Establish strong working relationships with other cross-functional partners (e.g. operations, marketing, finance) to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market
- Build and develop processes to maximize sales effectiveness across the business.
- Sales & Commercial Operations; Forecast & pipeline management, ongoing review of performance against OKRs to drive improved predictability, accuracy, and hygiene.
- Day-to-Day commercial & sales operations support to the sales team, including quote creation, approval and PO registration/booking.
- Deliver customer segmentation and analytics
- Drive increased adoption of the CRM tool across the roles along with improved chatter usage and data capture.
- Review sales behavior and recommend improvements to the sales execution process.
- Build real-time reports / dashboards using tools to increase transparency and visibility of metrics and projections across the company and to the board.
- Sales Compensation: Assist in processing commissions calculations as per the schedule, plan matrix, and commissions rules.
- Produce and issue commissions statements for all sales quota bearing heads, globally.
- Timely production of monthly, quarterly and yearly sales performance reporting
- Marketing Operations; Help build and maintain effective and scalable processes for marketing automation (lead capture, handover, reporting, analysis, etc.)
- You have 4+ years of experience in sales strategy & operations; start-up & SaaS experience preferred
- Salesforce expert
- You are an expert at analyzing, presenting, and communicating data using various tools (e.g., Excel)
- You have previous knowledge of commissions scheme design and policy documentation
- Excellent English - written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a broad understanding of the AI/ Machine Learning market - advantage
- A collaborative, proactive and adaptable professional with strong stakeholder management.