Do you have 5+ years of experience? Are you good with Linux, writing shell scripts, living in your terminal, and taking vacations in the cloud? Do you know how to integrate a bunch of AWS services and provision them using Terraform or CloudFormation? In order to succeed in this role, you should know how CI/CD pipelines work as you have built and maintained them using multiple tools.
Extra points for the following:
• Orchestration using Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools and monitoring best practices
• Understanding of NoSQL
• Responsible for our DevOps, Cloud and Monitoring environments, specifically in AWS - Build tools and services to improve delivery and availability
• CI / CD Process Improvements - Take our CI / CD process to the next level by recommending, evaluating, and building tools
• 5+ years of experience in DevOps
• Good familiarity with Linux based operating systems
• Ability to write shell scripts
• Good understanding of core AWS services, such as EC2, S3, VPC, SQS, SNS, etc.
• Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools and best practices
• A team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
For more information or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior DevOps Engineer" in the subject or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il