This company is seeking an Experienced Senior IT business analyst with a background in not only the creation of detailed requirements but also specifically in defining and documenting user stories and journeys. You will need to carry out a detailed user journey discovery analysis and be able to translate this as part of a requirements document that can be taken to market for the creation of the product.
- Work with the team members as well as partners and advisors to create detailed product requirements documents.
- Produce high quality user journey maps.
- Ensure that requirements are signed off by all key parties.
- Identify any issues or challenges with any proposed elements of the product function.- Collaborate with the team using MS Teams as well as WhatsApp.
- Ensure all documentation is saved appropriately and that revisions are created and tracked. Requirements:
- Have a background in the ground-up creation of detailed requirements for development. They must be very experienced in Digital projects and delivery.
- Experience with global product requirement specifications, especially those involving multi language, multi-currency and eCommerce solutions is highly desirable.
- Candidates must be self-starters.
- Experience in presenting requirements to and the review and due diligence on potential partners would be a significant advantage.
- Ability to assist with taking the detailed requirements document and convert this into a Request for Proposal (RFP) that will be submitted to the marketplace to source a development Partner for building out the online marketplace.
Freelance/Consultant for a term of three to 6 months, potential for FT employment.
To apply or for more information send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior IT business analyst" in the subject or register on our job portal https://urbanrecruits.co.il/ and apply directly!