Synopsys is looking for someone for the SG business- to support customers across Europe and Israel. If you are interested- email me and I will send you an application link somogyiellie @ gmail.com
About the job
Synopsys offers a broad portfolio of high-quality, silicon-proven IP solutions for the most widely used interfaces such as PCI Express, USB, DDR, SATA, HDMI, MIPI, and Ethernet.
As a Post-sales Applications Engineer in the Solutions Group at Synopsys, you will be responsible for technical support of customers using Synopsys DesignWare Cores IP. You will analyze and resolve complex IP usage issues and provide timely, accurate technical guidance to customers.
You will have regular contact with external customers and internal contacts across cross-functional teams. Occasional travel will be required.
· Providing excellent technical support to enable configuring and integrating the Synopsys Interface IPs into customer’s SoC
· Work closely with customers to understand current design/verification flow and future needs
· Anticipate, diagnose and resolve customer problems coordinating, as necessary, with cross-functional teams
· Drive best practices and lessons learnt from evaluations and customer interactions back into product development
· Debug designs in simulation, emulation and silicon.
· Proactively engaging with customers during integration and silicon debug.
Education and Experience
· Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in ASIC/SoC front-end design including RTL coding in Verilog, logic and clock tree synthesis, static timing analysis, equivalence checking.
· Full understanding of digital design methodologies and tools including formal verification.
· Domain knowledge of at least one of high speed serial and/or parallel bus interfaces.
· Ideally have experienced at least one ASIC/SoC tape-out from concept to full production.
· Silicon debug and troubleshooting skills are highly desirable.
· Technically creative, results oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently including customer support issues and priorities.
· Strong communication skills and ability to interact with customers as well as peers.
· High degree of self-motivation and personal responsibility.
· Strong analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills and attention to details
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.