TAMID Group has a small professional staff, so every new team member makes an enormous impact. With our office in Tel Aviv and fully remote staff across the United States, we are proud of a workplace culture that values creativity, personal growth, and collaboration.
Whether you’re inspired by our important mission or the chance to work with some of the world’s brightest students (not to mention the excellent benefits package for full-time staff) — we hope you’ll consider applying for a position at TAMID.
Our open positions:
- Campus Program Manager (Remote, USA)
- Community Engagement Manager (Remote, USA)
- Development Manager (Remote, USA)
- Major Gifts Officer (Los Angeles / Chicago / Miami / Flexible Location)
- Fellowship Program Associate (Tel Aviv)
- Company Relations Manager (Tel Aviv)
- Company Community Manager (Tel Aviv)
Go here for more details and apply today! https://lnkd.in/dg9V4c9