This company is looking for the next superstar to join their team of driven professionals - is it you?
As the Associate Editor, you will be working closely with the content team (and their staff of freelancers) within an innovative, fast-paced, and creative workspace.
- Edit and prepare content for publication, while adhering to editorial guidelines and content standards.
- Plan, assign and review freelance writers work within deadlines.
- Work closely with the Creative Specialists and provide constructive feedback.
- Manage the translation effort and oversee freelance translators activity.
- Identify trending topics and come up with article ideas.
- Analyze and optimize content to keep their readers fascinated and engaged.
- You are a native English speaker.
- Your work experience includes at least 1 year as an editor, copywriter, content writer, or a related field.
- You are obsessed with grammar and have an incredible eye for detail.
- Your communication skills (both written and verbal) are excellent, and your copy editing skills are out of this world.
- You have strong organizational and management skills.
- You are a problem solver.
- You bring team spirit and good vibes.
- Familiarity with the publishing industry.
- A good understanding of performance-based content (a big plus!).
- Experience in managing editors and/or writers.
To apply or for more information send your CV to email@example.com with "Associate Editor" in the subject or register on our job portal https://urbanrecruits.co.il/ and apply directly!