We are looking for an experienced developer with integration expertise to join our growing CRM team. This dynamic position will focus on creation and maintenance of custom database integration solutions related to Salesforce, and provides an excellent opportunity for Java developers with SQL experience to get into the ever-growing Salesforce ecosystem, as well as join an industry leading, internationally recognized FX and CFD Broker.
Must be eligible to work in Israel
English at a professional level (written and verbal)
· Strong experience with Java development (Core Java 8 + concurrency / Spring Framework)
· Strong experience with relational databases and SQL. Oracle/PostgreSQL experience is especially a plus.
· Understanding of and experience with ETL concepts
· Thorough knowledge of coding best practices and general OOP concepts and design patterns
· Ability to create efficient, effective integration solutions within a Java environment
· Experience working with Force Bulk API and the Metadata API is preferred
· Ability to quickly identify root causes of integration issues that may arise and quickly remedy
· A detail-oriented approach prioritizing great quality of work and high standards
· Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage several projects per sprint
· Strong interest in creating unique solutions which directly impact business success is a plus
· Strong interest in automation and business process improvement endeavors is a plus
· Interest in building a career within the Salesforce ecosystem, including the opportunity to obtain multiple industry-recognized certifications, is a plus
· Experience with advanced APEX programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, and efficient, reliable trigger handling preferred. Asynchronous operations will be considered an advantage.
· Experience with Visualforce, Triggers, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Force Bulk API and Metadata API preferred
· Experience with Heroku PaaS is a plus
Office Location: Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem (Work is from home until government restrictions are lifted.)
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week; Sunday-Thursday OR Monday-Friday, with Friday as a shortened day. (PLUS 20 vacation days a year and holidays)
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
Review the firm’s website thoroughly: www.fxcm.com/uk