A beauty company located in Rishon LeZion is seeking an Ecommerce Website Coordinator to join their team!
Under the direction of the Ecommerce Director, the Website coordinator is responsible for operating the international Ecommerce and content websites.
- Publishing, updating and reviewing all websites content including promotional banners, product images and translated content.
- Be the main point of contact for the Web Development agency, define technical requirements to constantly improve customer experience and website performance.
- Ensure quality of Web content and deployment of new developments is timely and accurate, QAing systematically.
- Work with design and copy team to produce content for third party platforms including banners, products images and newsletters.
- Constantly evaluate website performance by checking metrics such as loading time, add to cart and conversion rate.
- Maintain and manage web servers, database servers and website hosting;
- Work cross-functionally, and support cross-channel marketing initiatives coordinating with Social Media, PR, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.
- Experience in managing E-Commerce and CMS platforms, Magento preferred.
- Skills in HTML, JAVA, and other languages are essential.
- Experience of using Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Strong knowledge of current interactive channels and trends in online, particularly in websites and e-commerce.
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Organized; - Strong communication skills; - Attention to detail; - Takes initiative; - Ability to multi-task; - Works well under pressure; - Able to work in a team or individually If you would like to apply or find out more information, please send your CV to Raquel@urbanrecruits.co.il with "Ecommerce Website Coordinator" as the subject line or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il