A successful global Media company, located in Tel- Aviv, is seeking a motivated analytical star to join an exciting, and fast-paced team. If you are interested and excited about creating new and effective ways to expand our mass media campaigns onto digital and social platforms, such as Google, Facebook, and many others, this is the job for you!
· Creating innovative and compelling digital and paid social strategies that connect customers to different offerings and products
· Understanding both the art and science of online marketing and setting up structured marketing tests, while analyzing results for actionable insights
· Providing reports and analysis of results, including recommendations for the long run that are directly related to insights and objectives.
· Collaborating with other marketing teams to test, measure, and scale campaigns
· Liaise directly with professional forums and social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest developments and report insights to internal teams
· At least one year of experience as a campaign manager in global market
· Experience in Campaign Management in at least one of the next platforms: google/ Facebook/ Taboola/ Outbrain/ YouTube/ DV360/ Instagram/ Twitter etc.
· BA/BS degree – MUST
· Ability to work with business leads and creative teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Deep analytical abilities- high proficiency in MS Excel
· Outstanding university graduate- advantage
· Background in research- strong advantage
· Independently self-motivated, a team player
· A global mindset and comfortable working with a variety of teams
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills