Lightrun is looking for a Technical & UX Writer with a proven ability to learn technical products and to comprehend, coordinate, and articulate complex subject matter, translating difficult concepts into clear, concise guidance for those using the products and related services.
Lightrun is a fast-growing startup based in Tel-Aviv well funded, backed by top-tier investors.Our product connects developers to their live applications, by enabling them to add on-demand observability pillars (logs, metrics and traces).
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn
Check out in our website: https://lightrun.com/careers/co/tel-aviv/1A.A28/technical-ux-writer/
(we have a lot more positions!)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead, design, develop, and deliver an intuitive information experience for Lightrun in collaboration with other members of the writing and editing team.
• Manage competing priorities and complete frequent requests for documentation updates, new documentation, microcopy updates and microcopy for new features.
• Make recommendations to improve technical information based on the needs of the target audience.
• Ensure consistency and continuity with other Lightrun documentation and product microcopy with appropriate nuances for developers.
• An equal partner in creating a coherent vision and experience strategy for a family of products.
• Planning, crafting, and refining in-product content, including names, terms, and user-flow messaging.
• Balance project management, individual work, and team-based documentation delivery. Prioritize assignments based on business needs. Balance work volume and quality documentation. Handle multiple projects effectively, demonstrating strong initiative and good judgment.
• At least 3 years of experience developing technical documentation for service management products, operations management products, and/or line-of-business applications
• At least 3 of experience developing product information for SaaS products.
• Demonstrated experience crafting product user interface language in applications or web-based services.
• Familiarity with design and prototyping tools—Figma, Sketch, or others.
Nice to Haves:
• Strong understanding of the developer persona and workflow
• Strong understanding of cloud / cloud-native / observability solutions
• Recent experience developing content for SaaS applications
• Experience developing videos, interactive diagrams, simulations, or other e-learning elements
• Thorough understanding of iterative and Agile project management methodologies