We are looking for a Freelancer (Osek Patur/Morshe) Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our talented //Syntax (powered by <ITC>) team.
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) was founded with the mission to tackle the challenge of Israel’s hi-tech shortage of human capital. ITC trains participants in intensive and elite programs inspired by the IDF’s 8200 Unit and provides incredible job opportunities in the top hi-tech companies in Israel. ITC has a successful and proven record of helping hi-tech companies by being a powerful source for new tech talent (over 900).
Syntax, powered by <ITC>, provides practical hands-on technical training services, courses, and workshops for your new staff or current employees. Our services will be tailor-made to your needs and constructed to give the most value in the shortest period of time. We have built hundreds of technological sessions from Web Development to Deep Learning.
The SDR will:
- Qualify leads in Israel and abroad
- Research and identify new potential businesses to initiate the sales process via cold-calling as well as emails
- Present //Syntax initiatives powered by <ITC>
- Schedule appointments
- Able to think out of the box
- Able to grow our B2B opportunities
- Native English – A MUST
- Hebrew - Full business proficiency
- Previous experience in B2B sales or business development
- Excellent calling, prospecting, and communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Has 1+ years of Biz Dev/SDR experience?
- Osek Patur/Morshe - Freelancer
To apply, please send your cv to Danielle@itc.tech, subject line – SDR Job Opportunity.