A company is looking for a QA Coordinator to join their team.
- Assist with tracking, reporting, and solving internal and external complaints regarding products or deliveries alongside all departments in such a way that problems and complaints are being solved with a focus on long term improvement of the processes.- Compile data and prepare reports summarizing quality assurance findings. - Participate in problem solving sessions and be accountable for timely completion of corrective and preventive actions. - Maintain current and accurate records of all relevant communications, corrective action plans, and effectiveness monitoring. - Support global objectives. - Collaborate closely with the Global QA Manager on multi cross-organizational projects.
- Bachelor degree in chemistry / Industrial engineering / Science.
- 1-2 Years of experience in QA/ BA in chemistry.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with Excel.
- Fluent in English – written & verbal. English native - Advantage.
- Fluent in Hebrew – written & verbal.
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to efficiently manage projects.
- Extremely focused while able to multi-task and adapt to changing priority levels for ongoing projects.
- Good people skills.