Transmit is a leader in identity orchestration https://www.transmitsecurity.com/. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
*Job Responsibilities Include*
* Being a Technical writer at Transmit is an opportunity to work in one of the hottest industries, work with the brightest (and nicest), enjoy the challenges of a super interesting product, and have a direct and essential impact on product usability.
* Plan, write, and update technical documentation—user guides, installation guides, SDK/API docs, release notes, feature descriptions, and more
* Collaborate with developers/field engineers/support/relevant stakeholders to deliver documentation that is clear, accurate and addresses our customers' needs
* Actively collect and incorporate feedback into the documentation
* Become an expert in the relevant product areas
* Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
* 3+ years of experience as a technical writer for B2B enterprise-level software
* Written and spoken English at a mother tongue level
* Proven ability and drive to learn and understand complex products
* Ability to self-manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Experience writing SDK/API documentation – Advantage
* Experience authoring in DITA and working with GIT – Advantage
* Knowledge and background in cybersecurity - Advantage
Send your CV to: email@example.com