Brix Software Ltd provides R&D services for an American bank called Cross River Bank. The software we create has allowed Cross River to provide more than $13 billion in loans to 480,000+ businesses in the US since the start of the Covid pandemic until now, saving about 1.4 million jobs for Americans.
We have doubled in size since last July! We are in hyper growth mode (we hit over 100 people this year!), with no stop in the near future!
If you're looking for the next step in your career, with a positive impact product, where you value your work-life balance and working from home (or in our office in Jerusalem), this is for you!
API Integration Specialist
Apply here: https://bit.ly/33KPqDp
· Support our Enterprise level clients and internal departments with technical onboarding/integration with our systems
· Provide continuous technical support from the coding to infrastructure end including trouble shooting, technical error messages, coding issues, and system updates related errors
· Collaborate closely with internal departments including Development, IT, Implementations, Operations and Relationship Management
· Work closely with the team in the US (East to West Coast)
· 1+ years experience in customer facing support role (ie Customer Support, Technical Support)
· Ability to diagnose and recognize when a process needs to be established
· Working knowledge of API integrations (REST API)
· Some coding experience (ie C#, Python, Java, etc)
· Experience in databases, SQL queries and reading log files
· Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Ability to work at least 3 days a week US hours (ie 15:00/16:00-24:00)
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English to be able to work hand-in-hand and communicate with the team in the US
It’s a bonus if you have:
· Experience with network concepts, firewalls, Postman, or NService Bus
· Experience in banking or fintech field
· Entrepreneurial background