A private equity group investing is looking for a Business Analyst for the CFO who is passionate about data and has a strong analytical background and business orientation. In this role, you will work closely with our CFO and group CEOs to drive cross-company key data-driven processes and decisions aimed at finding new and existing opportunities.
About The Role:
- Identify cross-company business opportunities to investigate and improve.
- End-to-end analysis brings micro and macro insights to the CFO and other managers. Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and experiments.
- Refine and improve definitions of metrics as the company's challenges and data evolve.
- Undertake operational research to identify and recommend optimal/near-optimal solutions to complex challenges.
- Design and draft regular reports of progress towards company goals.
- 4+ years of experience from a similar business analysis role.
- SQL expert, excellent analytical skills, and business understanding.
- Experience within decision-making in the media industry - Advantage.
- Exceptional data visualization skills.
- Quick learner who thrives in a high pace environment.
- Independent, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work with a variety of people.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent English.
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Business Analyst" as the subject line or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il